- The Most Fantastical Haute Couture Shoots in Vogue: An incredible look at amazing couture photo shoots…we just want to be on set. Eh, maybe we want to own a few of the dresses. And actually have a reason to wear it.
How ‘See Now, Buy Now’ Is Rewiring Creativity: A very interesting read about how the fashion industry is having to change the way it operates because of the demand for making clothes available to purchase immediately after they have debuted on the catwalk. Wait, you mean instead of creating this elusive I have to wait 6 months to buy something most people can’t afford to wear mindset, we can get it hot off the runway? SHUT THE FRONT DOOR. Maybe it’ll actually make runway fashion look something like the vast majority of us might want to wear?
- The 8 most common sex myths, debunked: OK, we’re glad about #5. But wait, what?!?! on #3 & #4… yeah, tell us you weren’t thinking the exact same thing! Wait! What??!!
We Can’t Stop Staring At These Incredible Food Portraits: Food meets Art, or is it Art meets Food? Either way, it looks good enough to eat. Who says you shouldn’t play with your food?
- Pictures That Prove Kids Are Hilarious Geniuses: As a teacher who taught at the elementary level for several years, kids can really be quite unintentionally funny… and these pictures just prove that point. For your daily chuckle…
- Why you always have room for dessert: See, there is a scientific reason we always can make more room for cake… do you hear it? “LET THEM EAT CAKE!” or whatever your dessert fancy may be. God bless flexible stomachs.
- Wish List: The Best Pieces from the Coach 1941 Spring 2017 Collection: The 1st snowflake hasn’t flown here, and we’re talking about Spring fashion?! Yes. Yes, we are. We love the nod to the past, but with some serious updated vibes. It’ll be interesting to see what trickles down to mainstream, but some of the lines of the skirts and dresses are lovely.
13 Little-Known Punctuation Marks We Should Be Using: I’ll admit I’m a complete grammar nerd, but I’m not so sure too many of these will ever hit mainstream. We do like the idea behind many of them, though. I mean, SarcMark… we’d likely break that key.
The Most Pathetic Yet Hilarious Lunches Of All Time: We believe we might have been in need of some dippy humor this week. It’s OK. Some of these are hilarious lunches. The flask in the kid’s lunchbox…
What did you read this week that piqued your interest? Tell us in the comments!